Please Note: Software orders are delivered by email. A valid email address is required for purchases.
Online Payment Transactions are handled securely by PayPal. A PayPal account is not required.
All major credit cards are accepted in most countries.
CS3, 4 and 5 compatible Plug-ins
Please Note: These plug-ins may not all play nice with Mac OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and will NOT run in CS6.
• Tag72a - Automatically tag and update documents with User Name, Document Name, File Path, Print Time/Date and Save Time/Date.
• Scoop - Collect copies of font and linked image files.
• SepPreview - Preview Color Separations and Print them in Colors.
• QuickCarton - Create Corrugated Carton Dies.
• Point Control - Helpful Path and Point Control Functions.
• Zoom to Selection - Zoom view based on selected art.
• Select Effects - Select art with Transparency, Effects and Blend modes.
• White Overprint to Knockout - Set All White (0% CMYK) Text and Path Objects to Knockout.
• White Overprint Detector - Automatically scan documents for white overprints when opened.
Purchase Information - $30.00 per Mac for all 9 Plug-ins
• Click the "Add to Cart" Button below
• Enter the number of licenses desired in the quantity field
• Proceed to Checkout or continue shopping to add more items to your cart
• Your software will be sent as an emaill attachment to the address used when purchasing
(Please be sure your email system is okay with incomming .zip file attachments)
• UnZip the email attachment and copy the Worker72a Plug-ins folder or individual titles (files with the name extension ".aip") into your Illustrator Plug-ins folder
• (Re)launch Illustrator
• There is no Demo version
• There is a 30 day money back guarantee
• Please purchase only one license to try out. Refunds are limited to a single license.
• If, for any reason, you are not satisfied, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund. Your purchase will be refunded within 24 hours, no questions asked. (Please send the refund request from the same email account used when ordering)