Please Note: Software orders are delivered by email. A valid email address is required for purchases.
Online Payment Transactions are handled securely by PayPal. A PayPal account is not required.
All major credit cards are accepted in most countries.
Please Note: If you have a Gmail account, Google may block emails with .zip attachments.
If your software has not arrived after receiving a shipping confirmation email, please
provide an alternate email address or request a download link HERE
Suggestions or Custom Plug-in Design Questions?
If you have an idea you'd like to see developed, click HERE and I'll get back to you soon.
Mac OS Only
Sorry, No Windows
How to Buy
• Click on a Product Icon →
• The Product Page Will Open
• Click "Add to Cart" Button and Check Out
• You will get an email confirming payment.
• About 5 - 10 minutes later, you will get an email with your licensed plug-in as a Zip archive attached.
(Please make sure your email is okay with incomming .zip file attachments from worker72a.com — If you aren't sure, click HERE and I'll send you a test file.)
Multiple User & Site Licensing
• Prices are per computer. If you have more than 20 users, contact me at email@example.com for a site or enterprise license quote.
• There are no Demo versions
• There is a 30 day money back guarantee
• Please purchase only one license to try out. Refunds are limited to a single license per title.
• If, for any reason, you are not satisfied, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund. Your purchase will be refunded within 24 hours, no questions asked. (Please send the refund request from the same email account used when ordering)
Licensing & Copy Protection
• You will be sent a unique, licensed plug-in for each license purchased.
• Each unique copy must be installed on a different Mac
• Each Plug-in will not allow duplicate copies of itself to run on your network. So, if you want to install it at work and on your home laptop, a duplicate copy of it will run on both. If you bring your laptop to work, it will not run on both.
• Software offered here is intended exclusively for use with Apple Macintosh® computers.
Microsoft Windows® versions are currently not available.
• worker72a is a “3rd Party” software supplier and is not associated with nor endorsed by Apple® Computer or Adobe®.
I stand on the shoulders of giants.
A guy I know wrote a couple of books you might like: